Find Out More
Request a consultation today
We know that that every client and their care needs are different. The decision to reach out for help can be scary and overwhelming, especially in finding the right caregiver. Partners That Care understand that each individual is unique; therefore we take a unique approach to meeting your care needs. Our professional staff will meet with you and your family to discuss your needs and partner with you to determine your care options.
Life Care Management Program
Who is an Aging Life Care Manager?
An Aging Life Care manager also known as a (Geriatric Care manager) is a health and human service specialist who acts as a guide and advocate for families who are caring for older relatives or disabled adults.
Our team of Aging Life Care Managers is comprised of professional registered nurses and social workers who has practices in various areas of Geriatric Care and are committed to assisting you or your loved one living a fuller, meaningful life with dignity and respect.
Whether planning ahead or navigating a crisis situation, our care management team can help. We are well versed about costs, quality, and availability of resources in the communities and will ensure that you or your loved one receives the appropriate blend of services and benefits to meet your needs.
How do you know when you need an Aging Life Care Manager?
Consider engaging Partners That Care Aging Life Care Manager (Geriatric Care Manager) if:
- You or the person you are caring for has limited or no family support.
- Your family has just become involved with helping the individual and needs direction about available services.
- You or the person you are caring for has multiple medical or psychological issues.
- You or the person you are caring for is unable to live safely in the current environment.
- Your family is either "burned out" or confused about care solutions.
- Your family has limited time and/or expertise in dealing with your loved ones' chronic care needs.
- Your family cannot agree on care decisions for your loved one.
- Your loved one is not pleased with his/her current care providers and requires advocacy.
- Your loved one is confused about his/her own financial and/or legal situation.
- Your family needs education and/or direction in dealing with behaviors associated with Alzheimer or Dementia.
Life Care Management Services
At Partners That Care we work together with you and your loved one to navigate the complex health care system through advocacy and support, enabling you to attain your goals.
Our Services includes but not limited to:
- Free initial phone consultation.
- Comprehensive in-home assessment and care planning development.
- Planning, accessing, coordinating, monitoring and personalizing affordable care solutions to meet your needs.
- Assist families with evaluating and selecting appropriate level of housing or other residential options.
- Assist families in determining types of in home care services that are right for a client and engaging and monitoring those services.
- Advocacy in hospitals, physician offices and long-term care settings.
- Medication management and monitoring for adherence if appropriate.
- Liaison between family members, doctors, other professionals, and service providers.
- Opportunity for client to engage in social and recreational activities that adds purpose and enrich their quality of life.
- Referral to elder law attorney to ensure legal matters are address.
- Expert opinion for courts in determining level of care.
- Review and/or oversee bill paying or consult with accountant or client's Power of Attorney to ensure bill payment.
- Assist with State and Federal entitlement program applications.
- Ongoing client monitoring at home to observe for changes and potential risks of exploitation or abuse.
- Household management.
- Crisis Management and counseling 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
"Together We Can Keep You Home"